Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Updates

As you can see, I have been fiddling with the layout of the ol' blog. I am no good at this stuff, plus I want to keep it simple so that there's not so many backgrounds/pictures/other crap that you can't even read the blog.

But I do want to make you aware of a couple of new things I added you might find helpful. On the right hand side of the blog, you'll see some new features. The follow by e-mail should be self-explanatory. If you want to receive updates when I post a new blog, just enter your e-mail address. Blogspot.com assures me that you will receive no spam or anything other than just notifications regarding this blog. The two buttons below that are so that you can share my blogs on Twitter or Facebook. Please feel free to do that anytime (just not with anyone I talked bad about on here). Let me know if there are any problems with any of these buttons. Like I said, I have NO idea what I'm doing.
______

P.S. - I am actually looking for a job, despite my deceptive frequency of posting on here. I don't want to jinx anything, but I hope to be able to share some news on that front really soon, like in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment