Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Much To Blog About...So Little Time

I've got a couple of blogs in the works, but it's late and I need to go to bed because I have a JOB INTERVIEW tomorrow!! Can't wait to hopefully tell you some more about that soon. So anyway, I thought I would give you a little mini-blog in the meantime.

Starting with what is pretty much the best part of my week.  New York is pretty great, but it can't hold a candle to my sweet niece and nephew, Isabella and Cooper.  I love getting to Skype with them.  Our conversations don't typically last too long because it is a big job for my mom to keep Cooper from trying to climb through the screen to get to me.  He learned how to wave too so he just loves to wave at me over and over. Adorable!

Check back soon to hear about how I met several current and former Biggest Loser contestants at Jillian Michaels's book signing, and to hear what I LOVE about Boston.  Here are a couple of things...



No comments:

Post a Comment