Thursday, April 7, 2011

Biggest Loser!

Ok, I got all blogged out on that last post, but I do want to share a few pictures from Jillian Michaels's book signing on Tuesday.  Now, I am huge fan of The Biggest Loser.  But if I'm being honest, I typically watch the show curled up on the couch stuffing my face with something yummy.  (Don't judge).  But my roommate, Leticia, has been on this incredible weight loss journey and has lost 90 pounds so far!!  She has been really inspired by the trainers and contestants on The Biggest Loser, and so she was super excited when she found out that Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers on the show, would be at the Borders in Columbus Circle signing copies of her new book.  She invited me to come along, and I'm so glad I did.

Not only did we get to meet Jillian (who was SO genuinely nice), but several current and former contestants were there as well. They all walked through the crowd while we were waiting and chatted with us and took pictures.  I can't post the pics of the current contestants we saw (Jay, Olivia, and Jen) until after the finale, but let me just say that I think Olivia's got this.  They all looked great, but she looks INCREDIBLE.  But I can post some pictures of us with two of my favorite contestants from last season, Patrick (the winner of BL10) and Mark (the at-home winner of BL10).

Patrick

Mark

Jillian!!  And yes, that is Jay in the background (Sshhh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment