Friday, April 29, 2011

I'M SORRY!!

I know I have been a blogger slacker.  I have been doing a lot of cool things and I am working on a couple of blogs that I think you're going to like.  I promise I will get at least one up this weekend. My goal after that is to make sure that I'm blogging at least once a week.  I don't want this to end up like my last blog...haha.

To keep you interested while you wait for some actual posts, I thought I would give you a little teaser about what one of the posts will be about.  Observe.


Who is this guy, and what am I doing?  And why the heck is he taking my picture (whilst I take his)? Hint: he is a celebrity, not just some random guy.  I don't think anyone besides my roommates knows the answer to this, but if you do know what I was doing today, don't spoil it.

So make your guesses in the comments section, and I will post the answer, along with some recognizable pictures of said celebrity (and maybe a few others), soon!  Happy guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment