Monday, June 27, 2011

Running For The Hills

So, I randomly decided to read back through my first foray into blogging today.  For those of you who don't know, I chronicled my half-marathon training back in 2009 so that the world could laugh at me as I feebly attempted to be a "marathonist."  I had forgotten what an idiot I was for ever doing that in the first place, but I'm glad to have the blog to remind me (and hopefully deter me from ever doing anything like that ever again...haha).  Also, Sara is currently training for another one (without me, obviously), so I thought this would be a good time for me to encourage you to support/heckle/harass her if you feel so inclined.

I thought I would share the link for any of my new blog readers (or old ones who want to relive the torture all over again).  Rest assured, there are no running endeavors in my immediate future, so this is the closest you'll get. :-)

www.runningforthehills2009.blogspot.com

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment